Woodland Hills Orthodontics
CaliSmile Orthodontics Woodland Hills: Your Premium Treatment Companion
Our teeth play a pivotal role in our daily lives. Caring for them can boost our confidence. Orthodontics is a treatment that has been tried and tested for a long time. It is now here in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, to meet you and help you on your orthodontic journey. They also help you talk and speak clearly, and they give your face the beautiful shape it’s meant to have.
Request An Appointment from CaliSmile Orthodontics Woodland Hills
What Woodland Hills Orthodontic Treatments Offer?
Dr. Amir, our expert orthodontist, will talk to you about the best treatment options for you and your needs. Here at CaliSmile Orthodontics in Woodland Hills, the traditional metal braces and the clear aligners (Invisalign)—both sought-after treatments—are made available for you.
- Metal braces. The traditional metal braces are the most common treatment for straightening teeth and addressing much more complex orthodontic issues. With technological advancement, digital and 3D imaging give our orthodontist a better picture of your mouth’s structure. Another detail to look forward to in getting this treatment is that braces are now more comfortable, sleeker, and less noticeable than they were previously. Contact Dr. Amir and his team to learn how braces can help you achieve the perfect smile you deeply desire and dream of.
- Clear aligners. Clear removable aligners, or Invisalign, are a more recent treatment system that includes a new set of aligners every two weeks dependent on the shifting of your teeth until it achieves its proper alignment. For more information on Invisalign, please feel free to visit our separate page on it.
What Exactly is Woodland Hills Orthodontic Treatment?
With orthodontic care, teeth can be moved or straightened to enhance both the smile and oral health. Spreading the force of biting across more of your teeth can be very beneficial to the long-term health of your teeth, gums, and jaw joints. CaliSmile Orthodontics aims to provide everyone with a healthy smile that beams with confidence and pride.
Did you know that oral health is a window into and an indicator of your overall health? When orthodontic-related matters are left untreated, some health issues may evolve down the line. So, before that happens, consider swinging by CaliSmile Orthodontics in Woodland Hills and experiencing for yourself what orthodontic treatment can do for you:
- Create a beautiful, healthy smile and facial structure.
- Ensure that your teeth are functioning properly.
- Make it easier to clean your teeth to avoid tooth decay and loss.
- Maintain a good bite to make chewing and speaking easier.
- Reduce the risk of disease.
- Avoid expensive dental procedures that may be needed if you don’t take care of orthodontic problems.
Orthodontic treatment is available for patients of any and every age. But getting the right treatment and care is more important than age if you want to keep a healthy smile that turns heads.
How Do I Know I Need Braces? Will Orthodontics Woodland Hills Will Help?
These are the telltale signs that you may need braces:
- Early, late, or irregular loss of baby teeth
- Teeth that don’t align properly when your mouth is at rest
- Speech difficulties
- Difficulty in flossing and brushing
- Visibly crowded or crooked teeth
- Frequently biting your tongue or cheek
- Difficulty chewing food
- Missing or extra teeth
- An over- or underbite
- Adult teeth that came in late
- Irregular and late loss of baby teeth
- Mouth breathing
- Jaw pain or clicking when chewing or as soon as you wake up
Is it Time to Give Yourself the Gift of Straighter Teeth? What's the Best Advice from Woodland Hills Orthodontics?
Dr. Amir Dehghan and his team are at your service in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles. Dr. Dehghan is an expert in orthodontics with a lot of training and dedication, which you need if you want great, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Get a free consultation now at CaliSmile Orthodontics.
The Woodland Hills CaliSmile Orthodontics clinic is waiting for you. Your lovely smile will appreciate it big time. Call us at 310-710-6527.